Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day Eleven: Crazy Teenagers at Church and A Little Bit of Life


Well, today started off early in the morning. We had to get up and get ready for church and we were out the door by 8:30, which was an excellent sign. Today, Hilary and I went to church with mom. We figured it would be more exciting than going to the young single adult branch where there was only 30 people at the most. At least here, we got to be entertained by insane teenagers. Not us, of course.

Inside, I really hope I wasn't as crazy and loud and absentminded as these teenagers... But something makes me think I was. I apologize. And I apologize again if nothing has changed. Our teacher was like, 230945 feet tall and kind of humorous, which is always a plus. Overall, church was much more exciting than last week. But still too long for Hilary's liking.

Once we got home, I was being lazy, as usual, and Hilary took a walk without me... Yeah. That lazy. But I have no regrets, because I heard that it was extremely hot times ten outside. So, if I had gone, I probably would have died and you wouldn't get to read my awesome blog anymore. Exercise kills, guys.

We ate some lunch and Hilary, mom and I played a game of Life, in which I failed miserably. I think I missed about 5 paydays. Oh well, I was still a millionaire! If only that was how life really was...

After that, Hilary and I decided to go sunbathing in preparation for Florida. By the way, we'll be there in three days!!! We were really only out there for 30-40 minutes, because the sun was starting to go down. But apparently that's all Hilary needed, because she got darker in that space of time, while this kid stayed PASTY WHITE. I'm going to be the whitest kid in Florida.

When the sun came down, we came back inside and made a green salad and had a simple dinner. After that, Hilary and I came upstairs and watched Salt. Interesting movie, I must say. We were both quite confused as to whose side she was on. And now we're just waiting for Salt 2 to come out...

And now I'm extremely sleepy. And it's only 11:32... Thanks for reading!

--Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment